Gold Coast Roofing Specialists
Wayne and his team did an outstanding job on our roof. Our brick veneer house showed signs of its age... read moreJake S 3/01/2021
Very happy with the roof recoating on my house from allcoast Roofing. Wayne was great to deal with from start... read moreBrendan Moore 1/19/2021
HIghly recommend Allcoast Roofing Service - very professional, friendly & fantastic end result !Wendy s 12/23/2020
Wayne is excellent to deal with and really cared about the final quality of the work. We had a full... read moreJeff Greenhill 11/16/2020
The team are efficient and professional. I would like to recommend them to anyone who needs any job of the... read moreJack Yao 11/06/2020
Wayne form Allcoast Roofing was very professional and conducted and communicated himself through the entire project. The end result looked... read moreSam Webb 11/03/2020
Wayne & his team did a very good job with my roof repair & repainting. Very professional, reliable and punctual.... read moreYu Yu 11/01/2020
Absolutely stoked with Wayne and the crew at Allcoast Roofing Services. They are one of the only companies that responded... read moreBrooke Lambert 10/26/2020
Allcoast Roofing responded to my queries quickly and efficiently. The work was completed in a timely manner. The workers were... read moreSusan Waters 10/08/2020
This company provided a professional detailed quote. Work from commencement to finish was quick. All staff involved in this... read moreWendy 9/15/2020
I was extremely happy with Allcoast Roofing, I have used Wayne before with one of my investment properties and his... read moreJULIE WEIR 8/21/2020
Wayne and his crew completed a number of jobs for me including replacing a rotted soffit, ridge pointing, painting the... read moreClint R 7/30/2020
Frequently asked questions
- What is the best roof colour to use?
- Should I use heat reflective paint?
- Are some roof paint brands better than others?
- Is this the best paint for the condition of my roof?
- If I use a cheaper brand, will it cost me more in the long run?
- Do I have the right equipment for the job?
- Can I physically manage to do the job?
Quality Roof Painting Gold Coast
The Roof Restoration Process:
Roof painting can be a difficult task for the novice. It takes the right type of product and the right tradesperson to get the job done properly.
Lucky we are the best team on the Gold Coast. Our Gold Coast roof restoration service includes thorough roof pressure cleaning, professional repoint of the ridge capping and then painting.
The AllCoast Roofing roof restoration process takes care of everything your roof needs, from tile roof repair through to a fresh new look. We take the time to make your roof water tight and looking stunning.
The roof restoration process is:
- We install temporary edge protection or safety harnesses to make sure we can work safely
- Next, we can re-bed and repoint the ridge capping to ensure it's water tight
- Any broken roof tiles, ridge caps or barge caps are replaced
- Next, we clean the roof using high pressure water blasters. This removes any built-up dirt and moss
- The whole roof is cleaned with a blower vac to remove the last of the leaves and debris from the roof and gutters
- A coat of primer/sealer is now applied to the roof to allow time for it to soak into the porous tile
- Two or more coats of Roof Protect roofing membrane is applied to the roof in a colour of your choice
- We can then apply an optional coat of Nano Glaze on top to make the roof look extra glossy
- You can also choose an optional heat reflective paint option
- The site is then thoroughly cleaned up and the safety rail is removed
- Lastly, we perform a site inspection to make sure everything has been completed to the highest standard
AllCoast Roofing has provided roof restorations, repaired and re-roofed hundreds of homes all across the Gold Coast for over 20 years. Your roof will look entirely new after we have provided our roof painting service! There are many reasons to give us a call at AllCoast Roofing to get a quote for roof restorations or roof repairs. Call 1300 ROOFER today.
How Long Does a roof restoration take?
- A roof restoration takes approximately 3 days.
- This is dependable on the weather, colour choice and the amount of work involved in the process.
How much does a roof restoration cost?
- The average roof restoration costs anywhere between $2500 to $4500 plus GST.
- This is dependable on the size of the home, condition of the roof and if it is a single or double story.
How long does a roof restoration last?
- A roof restoration comes with a 10 year warranty.
- The gloss will start to burn off a little after 6 to 7 years, however if it is a satin finish it will last longer.
- Using a quality coating and done with the right preparation - your roof restoration will last approximately 10 years