Gold Coast Roofing Specialists
AllCoast Roofing Service has been active on the Gold Coast for over 45 years.
We're registered & licensed and our team of professionals have 50 years of experience combined.
Book a crew of roofing experts!
Operating on the Gold Coast for over 45 years
Fully licensed, WorkCover and Public Liability insurance
Do you have guttering or roofing problems?
We provide a range of roofing and guttering services for repair, replacement and general maintenance to all types of roofing or guttering for residential homes, strata properties and commercial buildings.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the best roof colour to use?
- Should I use heat reflective paint?
- Are some roof paint brands better than others?
- Is this the best paint for the condition of my roof?
- If I use a cheaper brand, will it cost me more in the long run?
- Do I have the right equipment for the job?
- Can I physically manage to do the job?
Quality Roof Painting and Roof Restoration
Roof painting can be a difficult task for the novice. It takes the right type of product and the right tradesperson to get the job done properly.
Lucky we are the best team on the Gold Coast for restoration services including thorough pressure cleaning, repointing of the ridge capping and painting.
Our restoration process takes care of everything your roof needs, from tile roof repair through to a fresh new look. We take the time to make your roof water tight and looking stunning.
The roof restoration process:
- We install temporary edge protection or safety harnesses to make sure we can work safely
- Next, we re-bed and repoint the ridge capping to ensure it's water tight
- Any broken roof tiles, ridge caps or barge caps are replaced
- Next, we clean the roof using high pressure water blasters. This removes any built-up dirt and moss
- The whole roof is cleaned with a blower vac to remove the last of the leaves and debris from the roof and gutters
- A coat of primer/sealer is now applied to the roof to allow time for it to soak into the porous tile
- Two or more coats of Roof Protect roofing membrane is applied to the roof in a colour of your choice
- We can then apply an optional coat of Nano Glaze on top to make the roof look extra glossy
- You can also choose an optional heat reflective paint option
- The site is then thoroughly cleaned up and the safety rail is removed
- Lastly, we perform a site inspection to make sure everything has been completed to the highest standard
AllCoast Roofing has provided roof restorations, repaired and re-roofed hundreds of homes all across the Gold Coast for over 45 years. Your roof will look entirely new after we have provided our roof painting service! There are many reasons to give us a call at AllCoast Roofing to get a quote for roof restorations or roof repairs. Call 1300 ROOFER today.
How Long Does a roof restoration take?
- A roof restoration takes approximately 3 days.
- This is dependable on the weather, colour choice and the amount of work involved in the process.
How much does a roof restoration cost?
- The average roof restoration costs anywhere between $2500 to $4500 plus GST.
- This is dependable on the size of the home, condition of the roof and if it is a single or double story.
How long does a roof restoration last?
- A roof restoration comes with a 10 year warranty.
- The gloss will start to burn off a little after 6 to 7 years, however if it is a satin finish it will last longer.
- Using a quality coating and done with the right preparation - your roof restoration will last approximately 10 years