Roof Repairs & Roof Restoration Gold Coast
Allcoast Roofing Service has been active on the Gold Coast for 25 years. We’re registered & licensed and our team of professionals have a total of over 50 years of experience.
We use the highest quality products including Roof Protect Nano-Glaze roof membrane carrying a 12 yr warranty.
Our Gold Coast roof restoration service includes roof pressure cleaning, ridge capping repointing and roof painting.
Our team can fix all concrete tile, terracotta and Colorbond roofs.
We also install whirlybirds including the latest solar powered roof vents.
RE-ROOFING & GUTTER REPLACEMENT
We can perform gutter replacement, downpipe replacement & fix rusted valley irons.
Our team can perform major roof repairs including re-roofing, tiling of extensions and sarking replacement. We also supply 2nd hand roof tiles to suit your Gold Coast home.
ROOF REPLACEMENT & REPAIRS
Our service includes commercial roof replacement of factory roofs including rusted box gutters, leaks and whirlybird installation.
We also install the latest solar powered commercial roof vents.
We can repaint factory roofs as well.
Send Us a Quote Request
Frequently asked questionsMore About Us
Quality Roof Painting Gold Coast
Roof painting can be a difficult task for the novice. It takes the right type of product and the right tradesperson to get the job done properly.
Lucky we are the best team on the Gold Coast. Our Gold Coast roof restoration service includes thorough roof pressure cleaning, professional repoint of the ridge capping and then painting.
The Roof Restoration Process:
The Allcoast Roofing roof restoration process takes care of everything your roof needs, from tile roof repair through to a fresh new look. We take the time to make your roof water tight and looking stunning.
The roof restoration process is:
- We install temporary edge protection or safety harnesses to make sure we can work safely
- Next, we can re-bed and repoint the ridge capping to ensure it’s water tight
- Any broken roof tiles, ridge caps or barge caps are replaced
- Next we clean the roof using high pressure water blasters. This removes any built up dirt and moss
- The whole roof is cleaned with a blower vac to remove the last of the leaves and debris from the roof and gutters
- A cost of primer/sealer is now applied to the roof to allow time for it to soak into the porous tile
- Two or more coats of Roof Protect roofing membrane is applied to the roof in a colour of your choice
- We can then apply an optional coat of Nano Glaze on top to make the roof look extra glossy
- You can also choose an optional heat reflective paint option
- The site is then thoroughly cleaned up and the safety rail is removed
- Lastly, we perform a site inspection to make sure everything has been completed to the highest standard
Allcoast Roofing has provided roof restorations , repaired and re-roofed hundreds of homes all across the Gold Coast for over 20 years. Your roof will look entirely new after we have provided our roof painting service! . There’s so many reasons to give us a call at Allcoast Roofing Gold Coast to get a quote for roof restorations or roof repairs. Call 1300 ROOFER today.
How Long Does a roof restoration take?
- A roof restoration takes approximately 3 days.
- This is dependable on the weather, colour choice and the amount of work involved in the process.
How much does a roof restoration cost?
- The average roof restoration costs anywhere between $2500 to $4500 plus GST.
- This is dependable on the size of the home, condition of the roof and if it is a single or double story.
How long does a roof restoration last?
- A roof restoration comes with a 10 year warranty.
- The gloss will start to burn off a little after 6 to 7 years, however if it is a satin finish it will last longer.
- Using a quality coating and done with the right preparation – your roof restoration will last approximately 10 years