Colorbond Colour Range
Colorbond is the number one choice for the best roofing system in Australia. They are renowned for their high-quality workmanship, low-maintenance roofs, and exceptional product guarantee. The Colorbond roof system is so simple and durable, it is suitable for homes and commercial buildings alike. Colorbond Roof is 10 times stronger than asphalt shingles. When laminated with other materials, it acts as a protective layer against the elements.
Colorbond is a type of cement roofing material that covers ordinary steel with colored paint. It is strong, lasts for many years and looks great. It's somewhat like plexiglass, but stronger.
It can be used on both new and existing buildings. It is ideal for use on multi-story or commercial buildings where there is a high risk of the building being damaged by weather conditions.
Most commonly used roofing colours
Other Colorbond colours
Facts about Colorbond
- it is a very hard roofing material
- it has a long life (50+ years)
- it does not rust
- it is extremely resistant to wind, hail, and other weather conditions
- it is extremely fire resistant (it can withstand temperatures up to 1,000°C)
- it has a white colour that blends in well with most colours on a building
- it is tough and long lasting
- it is an eco-friendly product
- it has a bright, glossy appearance
- it comes in a wide variety of colors
Looking for more colours for your roof restoration?
Check out the AcraTex 962 Roof Membrane.
AcraTex 962 Roof Membrane
Specially developed by Dulux for the restoration industry. Its unique formula offers excellent resistance to UV light and weathering whilst maintaining high gloss levels.
- Outstanding protection against moisture penetration
- Water Based
- Protective membrane
- Anti-Carbonation properties
- UV Resistant
- Drinking water safe
- Same day recoat, easy clean-up & low odour
- Resists pollution, chemical attack and minimises dirt retention
- Resists damaging effects from harsh sun
- Prevents future leaks from developing
- Especially formulated for safe collection of potable drinking water