Add value with a roof restoration
Before we answer the burning question, How long does a roof restoration take?, we should state that restoring your roof is a very smart investment. It never fails to add value to your property.
You would be keen on roof restoration if you are a homeowner looking to make improvements to your home, or you are planning to sell your home.
Prospective home buyers are drawn to a pristine roof, like moths to a flame. Restoring the roof on your home for sale not only adds to the market value of your property, it just looks the real deal.
What’s Involved in a Roof Restoration?
- At Allcoast Roofing, we start out with some essential safety measures—installing temporary edge protection or safety harnesses. No cutting corners with any of our roof work.
- Next, we check that everything is water-tight, re-bedding and repointing ridge cappings as needed. Any broken roof tiles, ridge caps, or barge caps are replaced.
- Then we clean the roof, using industrial-strength water blasters. Built-up dirt and moss do not stand a chance. To clean leaves and debris from the gutters, we use a blower vac.
- Primer/sealer is applied (with time allowed for it to soak into porous tiles). Two or more coats of Roof Protect roofing membrane go on (in the colour of your choice). If you prefer a more glossy
finish, Nano Glaze is an optional extra. Heat-reflective paint is another worthy option.
- The site itself is then given a thorough clean. Safety rails are removed. A final site inspection follows to make sure everything has been completed to the highest standard.
How Long Does a Roof Restoration Take?
- A roof restoration takes approximately 3 days to complete depending on the weather, the colour choices, and the amount of work involved.
- Our professional team will ensure that there is no disruption to your day-to-day life.
Following are other important points about our roof restoration services at Allcoast Roofing on the Gold Coast.
How Much Does a Roof Restoration Cost?
The average roof restoration will cost between $2,500 and $4,500
plus GST. Factors that come into play for this variable cost range include the
size of the home, the condition of the roof, and whether it’s single or double-storey.
How Long Does a Roof Restoration Last?
Our roof restorations come with a 10-year warranty. Done
with the right preparation and using quality coatings, your roof restoration
will comfortably see out the next decade. Gloss finishes will start to burn off
after 6 or 7 years. Satin finishes last a little longer.
Why Allcoast Roofing?
Allcoast Roofing can certainly have your roof looking like a
new one. We have been providing roof restorations all over the Gold Coast for
more than 20 years. We also repair, re-paint and re-roof homes.
You may also be interested in our previous post on roofing problems.
Could not recommend Allcoast roofing more highly. I am a big advocate for communication and Wayne and the team were... read moreZak Griffiths 6/09/2021
The team at Allcoast were very professional and prompt. The work was top quality. Would definitely recommend them.Shayne Smyth 6/03/2021
Very efficient and professional, very happyRichard Knuppe 5/25/2021
Had a whirlybird removed and a new one installed by Allcoast Roofing Service - very happy with their service and... read moreE J Freeman 5/11/2021
Wayne and his team did an outstanding job on our roof. Our brick veneer house showed signs of its age... read moreJake S 3/01/2021
Very happy with the roof recoating on my house from allcoast Roofing. Wayne was great to deal with from start... read moreBrendan Moore 1/19/2021
HIghly recommend Allcoast Roofing Service - very professional, friendly & fantastic end result !Wendy s 12/23/2020
Wayne is excellent to deal with and really cared about the final quality of the work. We had a full... read moreJeff Greenhill 11/16/2020