How Long Does A Roof Restoration Take?
Restoring your roof is a very smart investment because it can save you a lot of money. Roofs that are damaged or destroyed often have to be replaced with a new one which is more costly than the old one. You should always consider a restoration before it gets damaged to the point where it needs to be replaced.
If you’re a homeowner looking to make improvements to your home or if you’re planning to sell your home, you would be keen on roof restoration as prospective home buyers are drawn to a pristine roof, like moths to a flame.
Restoring the roof on your home not only adds to the value of your property, it just looks the real deal.
What’s Involved in a Roof Restoration?
- At AllCoast Roofing, we start out with some essential safety measures—installing temporary edge protection or safety harnesses. No cutting corners with any of our roof work.
- Next, we check that everything is water-tight, re-bedding and repointing the ridge capping as needed. Any broken roof tiles, ridge caps, or barge caps are replaced.
- Then we clean the roof, using industrial-strength water blasters. Built-up dirt and moss do not stand a chance. To clean leaves and debris from the gutters, we use a blower vac.
- Primer/sealer is applied (with time allowed for it to soak into porous tiles). Two or more coats of Roof Protect roofing membrane go on (in the colour of your choice). If you prefer a more glossy finish, Nano Glaze is an optional extra. Heat-reflective paint is another worthy option.
- The site itself is then given a thorough clean. Safety rails are removed. A final site inspection follows to make sure everything has been completed to the highest standard.
How Long Does a Roof Restoration Take?
- A roof restoration takes approximately 3 days to complete depending on the weather, the colour choices, and the amount of work involved.
- Our professional team will ensure that there is no disruption to your day-to-day life.
How Much Does a Roof Restoration Cost in 2021?
The average roof restoration will cost between $2,500 and $4,500 plus GST. Factors that come into play for this variable cost range include the size of the home, the condition of the roof, and whether it’s single or double-storey.
Why Allcoast Roofing?
Allcoast Roofing can certainly have your roof looking like a
new one. We have been providing roof restorations all over the Gold Coast for
more than 20 years. We also repair, re-paint and re-roof homes.
You may also be interested in our previous post on roofing problems.
People also ask ⋮
Highly recommend these guysThey came out and inspected my roof to see where the leak was coming from and repaired... read moreRix 2/18/2022
Got Wayne and his team to do a roof restoration and minor repairs.Great job, communication was excellent (the weather wasn't... read moreDavid Williams 11/09/2021
I would definitely recommend this business. Prompt, professional and my roof looks great. The price was very good and the... read moreLorraine Burkin 10/16/2021
Wayne and his team from Allcoast roofing service did a fantastic job of restoring and re-painting our roof. They... read moreJim Horton 9/28/2021
Wayne and his team did a fantastic job. My roof looks fab. Highly recommendJenni Summer 9/23/2021
We recently had our roof restored and repainted and couldn’t be happier with the results. Wayne was always very responsive... read moreTabitha Lauret 8/26/2021
I had repairs to the roof including replacing clips above garage, several tiles replaced, repointing of ridge tiles, roof cleaning... read morePam 6/28/2021
All work was completed to an exceptional standard and was very competitively priced. Would highly recommend All Coast Roofing, Wayne... read moreMichael Mitchell 6/28/2021